Become a Member of the AATE!
The Association for Athletic Training Education is the only independent organization dedicated to providing a community that serves as a collective voice for matters pertaining to athletic training education.
Your institution or organization can be recognized as a member and help shape this new organization’s governing structure.
Member benefits include:
- An institutional voice to vote for AATE Board of Directors and to prioritize initial AATE task force topics
- Participation in an organization that is task and action oriented to advance AT education and the athletic training profession
- Access to monthly AATE Educational Resource Briefs (in development)
- Connecting with AATE members via the AATE online network
- Alignment to AATE members with compatible research interests and and a forum for research collaboration
- Blast emails with updates pertaining to athletic training education
- Reduced rates on association activities
- Leadership and engagement opportunities within the association
Annual dues are $2,000 for each accredited program. The membership year is July 1 through June 30.
For more information on membership, contact us at email@example.com