Become a Member of the AATE!
The Association for Athletic Training Education is the only independent organization dedicated to providing a community that serves as a collective voice for matters pertaining to athletic training education.
Depending on your membership level, member benefits include:
- Connecting with AATE members via the AATE online network and Members Forum
- Alignment to AATE members with compatible research interests and a forum for research collaboration
- Leadership and engagement opportunities within the association
- Networking opportunities to expand your visibility in the AT community
- Featured placement on the AT each | moment program finder linking directly to your institution’s or organization’s professional, post-professional, and/or residency AT programs.
- Access to co-branded AT each | moment materials leveraging the site - a website developed and supported by the AATE to provide information about athletic training to prospective students, current ATs, and health professions advisors - for your program recruitment efforts
- Engagement in virtual recruitment fairs to attract students to all levels of AT education – professional, residency, and post-professional.
- An amplified voice within the AT community through partnerships with other organizations. Strength in numbers provides AATE an even greater reach on issues impacting AT education.
- Connections to the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions promoting AT as a healthcare profession.
- Reduced rates on association activities including AATE Foundations-to-Instructions Series of continuing education (CE) courses with group rates providing even deeper discounts for your entire team.
- Access to AATE Educational Resource Briefs and other publications and instruction tools.
- Members can apply for the Faculty Institute - an year-long program providing development in the areas of instruction, scholarship, leadership and program administration.
- Free unlimited job postings for faculty recruitment.
- Create a focused research agenda that looks to the future of healthcare education and answers programmatic issues you face.
- Support the collaboration of researchers to answer questions important to the education of healthcare professionals.
- An opportunity to fulfill faculty scholarship requirements.
- Participation in an organization that is task and action oriented to advance AT education and the athletic training profession
- Your institution's voice to prioritize AATE work topics, research, and programming.
- An opportunity to engage in national-level service with varying time commitments
Annual dues are $2,000. Institutions and organizations that sponsor CAATE-accredited programs (professional, post-professional, residency) or DAT programs are eligible for membership. Membership provides access to you core faculty and 2 other individuals. The membership year is July 1 through June 30.
For more information on membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org